Thursday, August 5, 2010

Perfectionism..

I though I'd share some of my previous work. I've spent a lot of time working with shinhan twin touch markers. Such a treat!

This is something I made in 2009 for a couple I know. They put it in their bathroom hehe (royal FLUSH is the name of the pic and where better to put it then over the toilet)This really tickled my funny bone!



The next pic is something I made after having a talk with my x boyfriend about superheroes. Both of us loves superhero movies and tv shows. It turned out that his fave was superman. Personally I find superman to be alittle whiny at times so I made a drawing of superman.. the ideal version:

Superman gone bad:



of course being a perfectionist I can easily make many many versions of the same sketch before I'm actually happy. haha at times it feels almost like a desease.

No comments:

Post a Comment