Thursday, August 5, 2010

Art projects

So my formal education is within humanities and social science, but I have been blessed with my fathers creative abilities and have always had a love for drawing. My brother shares this to.

Seeing as my only creative training usually comes out of my own head and some outward inspiration I discovered something last week... I usually end up doing the same things over and over.

The last few months I haven't been drawing that much so when I started last week I felt that I was stale and rusty... well I finally found some new inspiration as techniuqe is conserned and I'm litterally bursting with ideas.

Man what a good feeling.

At first I didn't really know what this blog was going to be about. My dad had just passed away in a tragic way and I felt empty (on so many levels), but now I know...

cause life happenes when you're not looking, right?

and all of a sudden I have a new project going!

Huzzah!

untill next time,
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment